Ah. The annoying egg white omelette craze.
Mary Lou’s Recipe (110 cal)
- 6 tablespoons of Two Chicks Egg Whites/ two egg whites (Sainsburys, Ocardo, All Nature Intended)
- 1 medium tomato
- 20-50g spinach
- 0.25 tbs raw virgin coconut oil
- thyme, rosemary, pepper, chilli flakes and salt for seasoning.
What to do
- Heat a small, smooth frying pan with coconut oil on medium heat
- Mix egg whites, seasoning and a couple of spinach leaves in mug
- Pour mixture into the pan
- Put the rest of the spinach in the microwave/steamer or just have it raw
- Once the omelette is not running (may need to fold it) throw it on the plate with the tomato and season as much as you like.
- (Tip: if you want to cut out the oil you can microwave the recipe for 2 mins)
I also have mine with fresh hot/cold lemon water, Berocca and a Pukka cleansing green tea.